Sunday, January 8, 2012

Speaking your goals into existence:::: The Power of Positivity

'Ello Blogosphere,

Its been quiet some time since I have logged on and made a quick blog. I've been busy with life as usual, but I just finished reading an awesome book Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom which is a story that details how a writer rekindles a relationship with a former professor, who is dying of ALS, and the professor bestows upon the writer many life lessons. My favorite quote was " you cannot learn to live unless you learn to die", resonated with me because we all are in a space of "what is my purpose", "what is my calling", "how can I be a better me".  I believe its hard to figure those things out when we are always wondering if we are offending others, or if others will approve. When we seek positive change in our lives and tell those around us about our goals, it removes the burden of feeling like we are doing it alone. Speaking those goals and personal quests of truths I feel can help us find people/place people in our lives for that journey who can best assist us. So Go Forth in your truth, in your goals, and in your renewed sense of happiness in life's fulfillment and let no one stop you with negativity!!!!

~Smooches and Blessings~

T-Dub

No comments:

Post a Comment