Sunday, January 22, 2012

Inches and Itty bitty Things

So I decided to not only focus on weight in terms of numbers but to look at inches in key body parts as an indicator of progress along my health journey.  A friend of mine and I are talking about bikini bodies as a goal to look forward to. When I say bikini body I mean rockin a lil ole bitty bikini, bikini body! See ya girl RiRi for an example:
But while I'm in process of getting towards that goal, my midway point is to wear a larger size in Arden B Jeans. So I'm heading off to the gym but my current stats:

Jan 22, 2012

Hips: 50
Smaller Waist: 39 1/2
Larger Waist: 44 1/2

Wow I knew my pants were getting tight but DAAAAAAAAAMN! No wonder! Never fear, when you are at your lowest (in my case heaviest) there is no other way but to go up (or down in inches!)

Toodles World, off to sweat!

T-Dub

2 comments:

  1. I hope u reach ur goals doll!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks style! I most def will check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete