Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Skinny Girl Envy

Ok World, its time I come clean with myself............ I get skinny girl envy when I go shopping!!!!! Like some kinda serious.

The other day I was in the  mall with a few of my line sisters, and for jokes we walked into F21......... and it hit me: Never in my life have I been able to wear anything in this store! Granted some of the items are poorly made and won't last past the season, but the fact that even if I wanted to I couldn't enjoy shopping for more than earrings in the store, pissed me off!!!!

 Later on that evening I reflected on how many non department stores in mall, do I frequent. About 2, New York and Co/GAP and even that can can be a struggle. So I simply say all this to say that I've  really got to get my butt in gear when it comes to my healthy living goals! I don't want to feel restricted when it comes to shopping and activities I do. Not just to fit in, but grow past my limits of self assuredness, confidence, size perception, and love.

~Smooches~

T-Dub

2 comments:

  1. dont feel like that doll as long as your healthy thats all that should matter x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete