Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome 2013, I've been waiting for you!


Hey Blogosphere!

I have been MIA but, I've been rather busy with work and life, so my apologies.

I hope that everyone has had a great start to the new year! Lets give a round of applause to 2013. I don't resolutions per se, but I have goals that I want to accomplish sometime this year. I will not beat myself up if I don't achieve all of these, but I am striving to start and work on all of these goals.

My goals for the year are:

*Take more sewing classes, and learn how to read patterns
* Actually go to the book club meetings regularly (I'm apart of a group but never go, bad)
*Expand my social circle
* Go to church more/read more spiritual literature/ spend more time spiritually connecting with nature and God.
*Complete my 1st 5k, mudd run, turkey trot, and potentially half marathon.
*VOLUNTEER more (hopefully get 30-70 hours completed)
* Eliminate extraneous debt and make smarter financial decisions
*Get a summertime fine/Bikini body
* Travel more
*Use all of my vacation time at work
* Be a licensed to use a gun and have good accuracy
* Sing more ( its a hobby of mine that truly makes me happy)
*Be fearless!


So my question to you all is , what are you goals/resolutions for the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment