Friday, September 16, 2011

I keep on FALLing!

Its a lovely 60 degree morning in NC and Fall woke me up this morning. It said "goodmorning, you missed me"? Me: "Um do we have to do this right now? I need to get my wardrobe ready for you"! So in ode to the Fall Here are a few of my I need to holla at list:


HOLLA List

Riding Boots


How could you not love a great pair of riding boots for a casual yet chic day of shopping and chilling with the chicas!



Cardigan


Peg Leg Pants

They give an extra "umph" to a simple pants and blouse outfit. I'd pair with some eclectic wedges. 


Blazers, Blazers, Blazing trail!

I am a fan of blazers, they make you look incredibly well dressed, professional, and transition from work to play very easily with the change of blouse/top. Also they keep the habitually cold natured warm during the transition of temps. Here are a few I like:






 ~~~Smooches~~~

1 comment:

  1. Love everything on this list and a girl can never have enough riding boots!

    kariekimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete