Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Vacation in a Jar



Today is one of those days where it's not too busy at work, so it allows my mind to ramble and thing about places I rather be. I keep a jar at my desk "Vacation in a Jar" that is my lil' peace of serenity when the monotony of life hits me and I get stir crazy. I just open this jar and listen to the shell and take a deep breathe and stillness of 1 minute, and I get grounded.

Everyone needs something like that........... that is until they can go on a vacation/get away! Oh and I promise to blog more. Its a good outlet.

I found this quote fitting:

"Every time I stand before a beautiful beach, its waves seem to whisper to me: If you choose the simple things and find joy in nature’s simple treasures, life and living need not be so hard".~Psyche Roxas-Mendoza

No comments:

Post a Comment